Write For Us
We are looking for guest contributors to write articles that would be of interest to our readers.
Who can write for us:
- If you are a skilled writer that can research and craft engaging content about any topic then you can write for us.
- If you are a contractor that works in a specific craft related to home building then your voice would be very credible.
- If you work for or own a company that services the home industry we’d love to hear your products or services and how they can help home owners.
We will consider any content that is related to the following topics:
- Home buyers seeking information about purchasing a home.
- Homeowners who want to learn more about home services or products.
- Realtors looking for topics related to home inspections.
- Home Inspections and services related to inspecting real estate properties.
- Information about home systems such as HVAC, plumbing, water heaters, electrical systems, home structure, and etc.
- Innovative home products.
We provide credit for all writers. Outbound links are permitted. Any outbound links will be verified for legitimacy and must be relevant to the content in the post. We do not pay for guest content writers.
How to submit:
Email us your submission. We require submissions as Google documents so that we can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. Please email a topic idea first so that we can determine if the content is a good fit and then you can proceed to develop the content.
What happens next:
- Your submission will be reviewed to determine if it will be a good fit for our blog.
- You will then receive the go ahead and we will setup and share the google doc for you to develop your content.
- Next you will submit your “original content” by letting us know that your content is ready for review.
- Any comments, questions, or feedback from us will be noted directly in the google doc.
- Once you have adjusted any content with final edits we will review again.
- Next we will schedule the content for publishing on our blog.